Church Street participates in all NHS England screening programs. If you are worried about your health and are unsure whether you should be having screening please come and have a chat to your GP.
At the practice we carry out cervical smears, chlamydial screening, NHS health checks for the over 40s and prostate cancer risk management. Within the Health Centre we are lucky to have retinopathy screening for diabetics, abdominal aorta aneurysm screening and mammography routinely on site.
Read more about our individual screening programs
- NHS breast screening website for England
- NHS bowel cancer screening website for England
- NHS cervical screening website for England
- NHS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening Programme
- NHS Diabetic Eye Screening Programme
- NHS Prostate Cancer Risk Management Programme website for England
- NHS Health Check
- National Chlamydia Screening Programme website